Exercise Rhymes, LLC © 2007-2013
Rhymes that make exercising fun!
● Donated decks to Chandler ICAN http://www.icanaz.org/ (March 2012), and the Chandler ICAN 5K Fun Run raffle & ICAN children’s programs, as mentioned in the San Tan Sun News article (Mar 19 2011).
● Donated decks and classes to the Childhelp ADVOCACY center and Childhelp KEYS Community Center through the Arizona Society of Interior Designers (ASID) Arizona North Chapter http://asidaznorth.org/ (‘09).
● Achievement Therapy in the greater Phoenix area conducted a Pediatric Therapy Pilot using Exercise Rhymes http://www.achievementtherapy.com/ (2008).
● Donated decks to the Foothills Rehabilitation WIL® Power Challenge for overweight kids 8-12 years in the greater Phoenix area http://www.FoothillsRehab.com (2008).
● Supporter of the US Physical Activity Guidelines encouraging children to exercise 1 hour per day. Adults are encouraged to exercise 2.5 hours per week for optimal health. http://www.health.gov/paguidelines/
● Jubilee Reviews likes Exercise Rhymes. http://melanieski.blogspot.com/2012/04/excercise-rhymes-review.html (April 2012)
● Homeschooling mom reviews Exercise Rhymes. http://www.littlecrunchy.com/2012/03/review-exercise-rhymes.html(March 2012)
● Exercise Rhymes gets thumbs uphttp://www.way2goodlife.com/2012/03/exercise-rhymes-cards-review.html (March 2012)
● ABCKidz likes Exercise Rhymes on Blogspot
● Exercise Rhymes was recommended by Louisville’s Wave 3 MOM On-The-Go Getting Back to Business http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=8896376(Sept 2008).
● Exercise Rhymes featured on a Louisville NBC TV segment called SUPER MOM in Louisville (2011).
● Neil Haley of the Total Tutor network on blogtalk radio about Fitness in the Classroom. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/totaltutor/2012/03/22/total-education-show-03-21-12 (March 21, 2012)
● Dori DeCarlo of Word of Mom about Exercising with Kids. http://wordofmomradio.com/ (Sept 2011)
● Neil Haley of the Total Education Show on #BlogTalkRadio about Fitness at School
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/totaltutor/2011/03/31/total-education-show-will-interview-marina-mclennan (March 30, 2011)
● Healthy Parents & Kids hosted by the Little Parent Who Stayed Home: http://www.toginet.com/shows/thislittleparentstayedhome/ (November 5, 2010)
● TV: Marina (at 8 months pregnant) talks about the Family Coach Method book by Dr Lynne Kenney (www.lynnekenney.com/) on NBC's Midday show (www.azcentral.com/12news/arizonamidday/) & ABC's Sonoran Living (www.abc15.com) (Sept 2009).
● Bring Fitness into the Classroom: Exercise Rhymes on Science isn't Scary http://www.scienceisntscary.net/2012/09/bring-fitness-into-classroom-exercise.html(Sept 2012)
● Sweat with Your Kids published in the Troy Estefan Magazine, May 2011 (pgs53-56)
● How to Recover from Stress Faster by Marina McLennan http://www.deepermeditation.net/stressadviceblog/how-recover-from-stress-faster-897#.TsABt_A1I6Q.facebook (November 9, 2011)
● Exercise Rhymes combine fun, fitness SanTan Sun News S. Chandler newspaper, p. 55 http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1t5o1/STSIssue71611/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl (Jul/Aug 2011)
● Make Exercise a Family Affair on Kelly Lester’s blog http://www.easylunchboxes.com/blog/make-exercise-a-family-affair/ (Dec 27, 2010).
● Exercise Rhymes is the featured Innovation on Pediatric Safety http://www.pediatricsafety.net/2009/10/exercise-rhymes/ (Oct 2, 2009).
● Marina McLennan provides a business perspective: Canadian National Post This shouldn't be about me'; Melanie Risdon-Betcher Is A Master At Selling Her Products. Can She Pass That Skill Along? Printed magazine & www.nationalpost.com (April 6, 2010)
● Resolving to be Fit in 2008: Grayhawk Flight community magazine article (Feb 2008)